Wednesday, April 20, 2011

RANDOM CONFESSIONS!

I don't like Rice-a-Roni, any flavor. Just don't

I've never been skiing or snowboarding. I am often chastised  for living with the greatest snow on earth and never partaking.

I am TERRIFIED of Thunder and Lightning

I don't like ghost stories.

I am embarrassed to be 30 and dealing with acne

I am very Claustrophobic. Imagine a family hike in the Narrows and my Uncle saying "This is a giant fault line, if there were an earthquake we would all be dead" Not a fun day.

I am accident prone, I wasn't blessed with grace.

I still scream and jump when I see a tiny Garder snake when mowing the lawn

I stole my Dad's Toyota Supra when I was 15 and drove it to my boyfriends house in Oak Hills when they were in Hawaii

I have reoccurring dreams that I am back in High School and I still don't go to class

I would love a Tattoo but I don't know what or where and don't think I could survive the application process.

I used to pass out at the site of blood and have to be held down to have my blood drawn.

I am very self conscious about my feet

I didn't like reading and didn't read an entire book until I made a bet with my Freshman English teacher in High School.

I would love to have a motorcycle. But would be the biggest hypocrite in the world if I did

I've never taken the ACT or SAT

3 comments:

Carrilyne said...

You are awesome! How in the world did you get away without taking the ACT's???? :)

Chastina said...

LOVE the new posts!

Great little facts about yourself.

Amanda D said...

I never took the ACT or SAT either. Never saw the point.

I love to read and tend to let housework fall by the wayside and read instead.

Great post!