Thursday, April 7, 2011

A new birth to an abandoned blog

I decided that I needed to separate my blog into 2 separate blogs. This one will be about me.. just me. The other will be about the girls. That way, people who just wanted to read about the girls can.  We'll give it a go anyways and see what happens.

Some of you my friends have been pressing me to write more... stories of sorts... so I decided that I will start just choosing memories from my life and write those out as stories for you. That way I can write my "history" and satisfy your cravings for my stories. I am also working on scanning and organizing all of my Mom's pictures so maybe some of these stories will have pictures that go with them.

I hope you enjoy, and if not.. just don't read it then.

1 comment:

Amberface said...

Whatever. I can't wait to read everything. :) love you to pieces!!!! :)